Maison Givenchy (LVMH Group) is today a luxury brand recognized worldwide for its collections of Haute Couture, ready-to-wear for women and men as well as for accessories.
Steeped in the tradition of Haute Couture, the House embodies French elegance thanks to our qualified teams at the service of a unique know-how.
Givenchy recruits and recognizes all talents.
In Givenchy Korea, you will build the Supply Chain processes and tools, in collaboration with Merchandising, Finance, Retail and Headquarter team.
Your role will be to optimize stock and maximize product availability (through sales forecast, target stock, inventory management), developing strategies to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk for both retail and wholesale.
You will be in charge of implementing and managing the SAP tool for stock monitoring and store replenishment. You will be involved in the procurement improvement, stock mutualisation and stock visibility tool.
Your main missions will be to implement and manage:
- SAP tool management for store stock and auto-replenishment
- Supply Chain KPI improvement (product availability, stock coverage)
- Store support for new distribution implementation
- Building distribution and rebalancing rules with Merchandising (target stock=SC and offer=Merch)
- Sales forecasts proposal (analyze historical data and trends by activity, sub-activity, collection)
- Implement Best Estimate process and consolidate global sales budget (seasonal + carry-over) on a monthly basis, together with Finance, Merchandising and Retail
- Complete Open-To-Buy activities together with Merchandising, collaborate on showroom buying to support product strategies and range planning
- Build retail processes, tools, and organization
- Build Supply Chain processes for wholesale partners: stock management, data analyses, business planning, replenishment
In addition to your Supply Chain role, you will work as a team with Logistics & Compliance manager.
You will report locally to the Retail & Merchandising Manager and hierarchically to the Global Supply Chain Manager. Functionally, you will be supported by EMEA Supply Chain Manager.
Training/Experience: Master/ High engineering school, minimum 5 years of supply chain background
IS/IT tools: Strong interests and knowledge in Excel/Data management. SAP, ANAPLAN and BI tools experience is a plus.
Languages: Excellent English and Korean level.
Others: Quantitative spirit, analytical, organized, team spirit, enthusiasm, and communicative. Innovative to solve complex situations and/or processes and manage projects autonomously.