Moët Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH, gathering 24 prestigious brands (Dom Perignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Belvedere...)
Moët Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT Unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions...
In the frame of an ambitious roadmap, the MHIS Supply Chain team is looking for an IT project manager to reinforce the team.
The position is based in Paris.
- IT Project Manager will manage a portfolio of projects on supply chain domain
- Portfolio will include projects on traceability and connected devices (NFC, RFID...) - 2 growing areas, on which the Project Manager may be trained internally
Project management :
- Performs scoping of projects to launch with business stakeholders
- Performs editor and/or supplier comparison through a RFP, in coordination with all stakeholders (business, purchasing, functional architect...)
- Manage contractual aspects in coordination with Legal and Purchasing departments
- Define and manage project planning, scope and budget
- Manage reporting to executive instances, risks and alerts
- Analyzes functional solutions, requests cost estimations
- Coordinates all project stages, in coordination with business project manager(specifications, follow-up of development team, User Acceptance Tests, Change Management, Move to Production)
- Animates project committees and steering committees
- Projects are managed either with traditional or agile methodologies
Continuous Business Improvement :
- Coordinates AMS suppliers to deliver evolutions, in coordination with CBI (Continuous Business Improvement) Manager : review solutions, challenge cost estimations ...
- Perform technological watch on his/her domain
- Meet with suppliers to understand their strategy and associated stakes
Information à l'attention des candidats
Job profile requested :
- 5-10 years of experience as a project manager or as a consultant in an international context and specialized in Operations
- Understanding of production and distribution flows
- A knowledge of SAP is recommended on Supply Chain / Operations areas
- Ability to extend his / her scope on new areas: Traceability, connecting devices such as NFC / RFID / blockchain. No deep expertise is required on these areas, but a willingness to learn
- A fluent level of English & French is mandatory
- Valued profiles : IT & business awareness, autonomy and pro-activeness, who can adapt to new situations and innovation-oriented
- Ability to engage both IT and business actors thanks to proven leadership