We are looking for a Supervisor for our boutique in Amsterdam. As a member of the Dior Homme team, you will be responsible for providing support to the sales team and ensuring the implementation of the brand's own standards and excellent customer service at all times. You have a coordinating and animating role in the team. You will provide excellent customer care and quality of service according to current Christian Dior standards, as well as selling high quality items. You represent the style and image of the Maison Christian Dior.
The Supervisor has a coordination and animation role within a department or a boutique. His main missions are:
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
Floor coordination & animation
- To be present on the shop floor in order to motivate and support the team.
- To provide link between the team and the Manager.
- To help train staff on products.
- To be an effective and participative team member.
- To assist in incorporating new staff members into the team and guide new members of the team.
- To be a flexible, adaptable and highly committed individual
- To know store sales targets and sales information on a daily and weekly basis.
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the manager when necessary.
- To achieve sales against your personal target.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets.
- To follow stock management procedures.
- To support the management of stock control for your department.
Dutch speaker and english required a third language is a plus
To act as a role model for all teams in all areas of the business.
Demonstration of own initiative ; global vision
Attention to detail
Smart appearance that represents the image of the Company
Appreciation for the luxury goods
Knowledge of selling techniques and of merchandise package
Previous retail experience in the luxury brand market.