The LVMH Visual Image Studio provides services to other companies within LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Group, the world leader in luxury, designing and developing creative concepts for 3D & spatial design projects (including but not limited to window displays, exhibition spaces, space design for retail product animations and props).
We are currently looking for a Studio Coordinator from September 3rd 2018 - Mid February 2019.
The Studio Coordinator is in charge of coordinating all matters related to the administration of the studio (including studio/office supplies, key resources, vendors, travel and studio budget.) as well as working directly with the Visual Image Art Director.
- Daily coordination of all administrative matters of the Visual Image Studio including:
- Maintaining studio systems (fire risk and health/ safety assessments)
- Maintaining resource management (HR and financial trackers)
- Coordination of studio's office supplies and art supplies
- Coordination of studio's book and material library
- Coordination of inspiration activities, including research of exhibitions, art fairs etc., and organization of inspiration trips
- Organizing studio training
- Organization of all studio meetings (including scheduling participation)
- Supporting Operations Director in studio budget planning and execution, resource allocation and team expenses control/ Liaising with other departments of LVM and LVMH (i.e. IT, Finance and Accounting, Legal) on matters related to budgeting, resource planning and functional support.
- Assisting Art Director- travel plans, schedule and expenses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in and confident working with: Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Slack and have experience of proprietary finance software.
- Able to demonstrate experience working within creative teams, and appreciation and understanding of the requirements of the creative process and personalities within.
- Fluent in both spoken and written French.
- An excellent problem solver, with an ability to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate ease working on several projects simultaneously.
- Interest in luxury fashion brands.
- Must demonstrate well developed interpersonal and influence skills, and an unquestionable personal code of diplomacy, ethics, integrity and trust.
- Must demonstrate some experience of working with budgets.
PLEASE SEND CV TO email@example.com before June 30th