Within the architecture department of Christian Dior Couture, you will report to the Europe Store Planning Manager, based in Paris. Your objectives are to manage the construction of Dior projects in Europe to achieve stunning results within an agreed timeline and budget.
You will support the work team in following missions:
- Manage several projects from the feasibility up to the snag resolution.
- Have the responsibility of the budget, the schedule and the quality of the works.
- Create and maintain effective working relationship (duo) with the design project manager who is responsible for the design concept.
- Co-manage the expectations of the internal clients (Retail) and federate the internal technical departments (IT, Security, Insurance, Maintenance, Legal)
- Lead the relations with the Local Architects and the Contractors.
- Rely and challenge the Local Architect who is your main resource.
- Participate to the continuous improvement process.
Graduate with a degree in Architecture, Engineering or Project Management. You have a solid experience, at least 5 years, in construction and site management.
You have worked on the Contractor side (General Contractor or Millworker) for fit out works. You have a good sense of detail and, ideally, know the expectation of the luxury/high end projects (store, hotel, housing ...).
You have sufficient engineering knowledge to understand how a store is technically working and you feel comfortable to deal with the technical consultants and the different contractors. You demonstrate a good understanding of building administration regulations. You are trained to evaluate risks and make decisions. You are at ease with the bidding process, from the tender to the awards and you are willing to take a decisive role in the negotiation. You have a good command of English, and have been working on international projects.
You are a team player person with integrity willing to make his/her the internal code of conduct. Pragmatic and able to work under pressure, you are motivated by the challenge of completing projects on time and on budget. You are firm and diplomatic, your communication skills enable you to maintain good relationship with your partners being demanding at the same time. You have experience or interest for safe and green building. Willing to travel for at least 40% of the time.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture is involved since 2013 in an approach in favour of the employment of people with disabilities.