You will be responsible for the development of the French luxury in the 1st flagship store in Mexico, and the management, within the Dior guidelines:
o Increasing sales:
- Optimize sales by attracting new customers, public relations, customer service ;
- Oversee the execution of window displays and maintain high standards for in-store merchandising ;
- Monitor sales reports and merchandise needs regularly in order to ensure proper stock levels ;
- Coordinate in store and promotional events ;
o Team Management:
- Optimize the staff competencies to lead the business growth ;
- Oversee the Boutique operations ;
- Manage, coach and train the staff ;
o Store management:
- Meet financial sales and budgetary goals ;
- Control invoices, send end of month report, oversee daily deposits, petty cash ;
- Work closely with retail manager on annual sales, promotional events, trunk-shows
Passionate by the luxury and fashion world, you like challenges and have the desire to invest yourself in an important high fashion House.
You have good people skills and a perfect knowledge of local market and influencing people. As a true ambassador of the House, you are independent, proactive and sociable.
You have perfect product knowledge and master the selling techniques.
You embody the Dior image thanks to a positive and elegant attitude.
Skillfull and autonomous, you have a strong sense of performance and speak fluently english and spanish. A third language would be a bonus.