Bulgari Corporation of America is looking for a Store Manager to manage one of our boutique in Mexico City.
The Store Manager is responsible for directing the sales, profitability and brand growth of the store in the local market, while effectively building the brand image. The Store Manager will also be responsible for maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing sales associates to the next level.
Essential duties and requirements:
Business Development and Sales Management
- Responsible for ensuring that the store achieves sales plan and profitability targets.
- Develop store business plan to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store and develop and grow the customer base, with particular emphasis placed on building the local market (events, local media, integration into the local community, etc.).
- Work closely with Public Relations and Marketing on strategies
- Be aware of the local market and business environment including competitors' business activities and luxury goods trends.
- Ensure that the staff is knowledgeable of brand history and product information in all categories.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards as set forth by the visual merchandising department
- Create a supportive environment and continuously motivate and empower sales staff to meet assigned goals.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor & managing clients personally
- Drive CRM activity among the individual team members ensuring clients are being cultivated according to potential
- Identify individual and team development needs while working with VP & HR to implement and monitor necessary training.
- Supervise team activities ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage the store P&L paying particular attention to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating budget.
- Partner with visual, merchandising, high jewelry, etc.
- Oversee staffing needs to ensure appropriate store coverage that is in line with traffic.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures an maintain inventory accuracy
*This is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties and may be changed by Management at any time.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Extensive experience in high-end luxury retail sales with sensitivity for the product quality, excellence and all the related aspects.
- Advanced managerial experience with an emphasis on motivating and developing staff at various career levels and profiles.
- Knowledge of visual merchandising techniques
- Ability to leverage networks by cultivating key industry related relationships as well as knowledge of local marketing and media.
- Ability to think strategically, make quick sound decisions as well as put in place the proper business actions.
- Business Awareness
- Managerial Effectiveness
- Operational Effectiveness
- Strategic Perspective
- Socially active in the community
Personal Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions. Embraces BOLD experiences as learning opportunities and not chances to blame.
Priority Setting: Determines the interrelationships and relative BOLD importance of tasks and takes VISIONARY action accordingly to meet given deadlines.
Results Oriented: Drives behavior to emphasize MAGNIFICENT achievement. Self-directed toward accomplishment. Is action oriented. Likes challenge. Pursues opportunities. Consistently high achieving.
Customer Focus: Builds effective relationships, identifies UNIQUE customer expectations, sees issues from their point of view; offers practical recommendations.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills: ability to interact, engage and communicate with all levels of an organization.
Dynamic, INNOVATIVE, confident self-starter and self-directed management style: ability to manage, coordinate, execute work load with own initiative, especially due to remote management.