True ambassador of our House, we seek the Store Manager of our store in Marbella (Puerto Banus)
You will be responsible for the management and the sales development in accordance with the Dior guidelines:
- Increasing sales:
Optimise sales by attracting new customers, public relations, customer service;
Oversee the execution of window displays and maintain high standards for in-store merchandising;
Monitor sales reports and merchandise needs regularly in order to ensure proper stock levels;
Coordinate in store and promotional events.
- Team Management:
Optimise the staff competencies to lead the business growth;
Oversee the Boutique operations;
Manage, coach and train the staff;
- Store management:
Meet financial sales and budgetary goals;
Control invoices, send end of month report, oversee daily deposits, petty cash;
Work closely with retail manager on annual sales, promotional events;
Passionate by the luxury and fashion world, you like challenges, have the desire to invest yourself in a high fashion House.
- Experience of minimum 5 years in retailing or luxury goods retail.
- Previous management experience, stock control, ability in merchandising and display,
- Understanding of store financial report and budget.
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
Fluent in English and Spanish.
A third language would be a plus.