You are responsible for the management and the sales development of our new store in Istanbul Airport (İstanbul 3. Havalimanı), in accordance with our guidelines.
o Increasing sales:
- Optimize sales by attracting new customers, public relations, customer service
- Oversee the execution of window displays and maintain high standards for in-store merchandising
- Closely monitor sales reports and merchandise needs regularly in order to ensure proper stock levels
- Coordinate in store and promotional events
o Team Management:
- Ensure a strong presence on the shopfloor
- Focus on People development: manage, coach and train the sales staff
- Optimise the staff competencies to lead the business growth
- Develop the management team of the boutique
o Store management:
- Drive the activity using KPIs in order to reach the Boutique targets
- Work closely with General Manager on sales, events, trunk-shows and team management
- Provide regular reports
- Coordinate with Finance, Buying teams, CRM, Visual Merchandising, HR and Training to ensure Boutique development
- Oversee boutique operation activities
Experience of minimum 5 to 7 years in luxury retail and boutique management
Passionate by the luxury and fashion world, you like challenges and have the desire to invest yourself in an important high fashion House.
You have good people skills and a perfect knowledge of local market. As a true ambassador of the House, you are independent, proactive and sociable.
You embody the Dior image thanks to a positive and elegant attitude.
Skillful and autonomous, you have a strong sense of performance and speak fluently English and Turkish. A third language would be a bonus.