CELINE is a booming French and leather goods couture house driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its artistic director. CELINE's ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide. to make this vision a reality, we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
As store manager and part of retail team you will participate in the development of the brand in the local market. You will be in charge of managing one of the brand's most significant stores in the region.
This experience will enable you to have full ownership on your store and team.
You will have the opportunity to learn and self-develop in an environment surrounded by professionals with high determination and competence.
BRAND AMBASSADOR AND PROMOTER:
- Be the ambassador of the brand and endorse the culture and values to promote CELINE
- Ensure the best level of client experience
- Handle delicate customer situations if needed
TALENT HUNTER, MANAGER & SKILLS DEVELOPER:
- Detect new talents in your daily environment and recruit them
- Manage the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, develop the team spirit
- Regularly coach the team to ensure they develop the key skills expected at their position.
BUSINESS AND CLIENTS DEVELOPER:
- Monitor the store performance and always remain aware of market trends
- Take the responsibility of the P&L
- Identify areas of improvement and work hand in hand with managers to implement action plans to achieve the commercial objectives
- Establish a client-centric mindset to offer clients the best experience in store and achieve the CRM objectives
- Translate the store's objectives into concrete daily targets and tasks, inspire the team to reach the targets
- Be the link between the head office and the store
- Ensure that all the processes are compliant with the legal, regulatory and internal requirements
- Being responsible of the stock
- Being responsible of the store planning
- Guarantee the proper execution of all tasks related to the digitization of the store
EDUCATION: Masters/Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 5-6 Years of retail experience or equivalent.
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong business sense and ability to drive results
- Product and fashion sensitivity
- Proven ability to manage large teams, strong leadership
- High sensitivity to client experience and loyalty
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills, sense of priorities and agility
- Talent for coaching and developing a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, empathy, sincerity and curiosity
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English. A second language would be a plus, especially French
WORKPLACE: New Bond Street Flagship Store
STARTING DATE: May 2020
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Highly competitive total package