Christian Dior Amsterdam PC is recruiting its Administrative Officer for its boutique.
Within the Retail team, the store administration is the House's ambassador and ensures that each of our customers receives a unique experience:
- Is responsible for the stock activity of the shop
- Is responsible for the proper implementation of the processes defined by internal control for all retail teams.
- Is the reference on stock management: reception, transfer, destocking, loans, setting aside, etc....
- Supervise rotating inventories
- Assist the retail team with the operational needs of the store (stock optimization, uniform management, packaging, supplies and various materials, petty cash monitoring)
- Is responsible for price changes
- Manage the monitoring of after-sales service and the proper matching of issued assets
- Controls and validates orders and invoices placed on the shop
- Through all its missions, it makes a significant contribution to achieving the store's revenue target.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the House and its products
- Demonstrate team spirit, participate in all related tasks that contribute to the overall objectives of the store.
You have at least two years' proven experience in stock management in a dynamic and demanding environment, ideally in the retail sector.
Your results culture is strong.
You have a very good interpersonal skills and a great ability to listen.
Team spirit, organization and rigour are essential qualities for this position.
You are autonomous and your initiative will be appreciated in this position.
Your Dutch and English are fluent.