As a KENZO Stock Controller, you will work within the bounds of the Maison's image and culture to offer each customer a unique experience.
Join our Las Rozas store team. Here's how you will contribute to our success.
Stockroom and stock management:
- Working with your line manager, plan and schedule deliveries,
- Receive, unpack, sort, check, label, scan and put away merchandise,
- Manage all incoming and outgoing goods in the dedicated software system,
- Organise the stockroom and keep it in good condition (clean and tidy), ensuring compliance with health and safety standards,
- Carry out weekly cycle counts and half-yearly inventories for tax purposes,
- Put forward and monitor action plans to reduce shrinkage (to achieve a target of <1%).
- In Department Stores: Work closely with the Department Store logistics department to ensure goods flows are managed efficiently,
- Follow all the procedures laid down in the KENZO store handbook.
Sales floor management:
- Work with sales teams to prepare replenishment,
In collaboration with the sales teams, suggest improvements to optimise stocks and the organisation of the sales outlet.
Driven by challenges?
Bursting with energy?
Fun to work with?
Yes? Then you have all the qualities we're looking for in our next KENZO jungle tiger.
You'll enjoy taking the initiative, and be capable of managing large volumes of incoming merchandise efficiently.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, flexible and highly organised, with an eye for detail.
To offer our international customers a unique experience, you will need to speak fluent Spanish and English.
Sound like you? Apply now.