The Couture House of PAOU is currently searching for a Wholesale & Logistics Intern/apprentice to start a 6-month experience within our HQ in Paris starting in September 2020.
- Wholesale Support :
o Assist the Wholesale Director in Administrative Tasks : inc. but not limited to
scheduling Buyers'appointments, showrooms set up, samples deliveries...
o Follow up with clients after buying appointment : help clients in finalizing their
selection and enter the order in the Wholesale system before the order due date.
o Ensure every order is correcty integrated in the ERP - Production & Logistics System
o Advise clients on potential cancellations in production and help them in selecting
o Send Official Order Confirmation and Invoices to all clients
- Logistics Support
o Coordinate with the Production Manager to monitor final products deliveries in
Patou's warehouse and advise all clients on upcoming deliveries.
o Organise with our warehouse facility all shipments related to B2C & B2B Clients : order
fulfillment, returns, swaps etc
o Create & Edit all Logistics Documentation (Packing List, Invoicing, Duties & Tax
Administrative Docs) with Patou & Clients Carriers
o Follow up with invoicing & payment for all clients and chase if necessary late payment
o Report on a Weekly Basis on Logistics & Finance KPi to Heads of Wholesale, Production
& Finance Departments
- Receipt of a Marketing, Production, Fashion degree (BA or MA) with an official Internship agreement valid for France
- Skilled-user of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...)
- Top-notch reporting abilities
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on
- An organized multi-task with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Team player, happy to help where needed
- Interest in having an in-depth understanding of the fashion industry
- Fluent in English (for the communication with our wholesale partners, use of our internal it systems) & French (for the general communication inside our Maison)
- Laudable communication, adaptable and supportive disposition to work in a start-up
Be curious, ask all the questions you want during your internships and never be afraid to make mistakes since you will be with us to learn and discover how to work in a fashion house!