LVMH Maisons are undergoing a digital transformation. The Chief Digital Officer's office includes a Partnerships Team tasked with bringing beneficial partnerships, relationships, and digital and entrepreneurial culture to the group.
The Startups Programs Intern will help the Startups Programs Team identifies and implements ways of placing entrepreneurship and innovation at the center, managing disruptive programs and actions to accelerate Group's performance and reinforce its support to the enterprises that will nourish the future of luxury.
She/he is a digital passionate able to understand both corporate and start-ups environment, culture, business models and objectives, and to make them work together.
She/he will support Startups Programs Teams in the daily management of ambitious initiatives such as VivaTechnology Innovation Award and La Maison des Startups at Station F.
She/he will be passionate about bold concepts and multi-cultural environments with the ability to work with cross-functional team, a dedicated and results driven candidate.
Within the Startups Programs Team, the intern will be involved but not limited to the following:
- Through collaborative work with the Partnerships Team, Business Solutions & IT Teams to identify key priorities (E-Business focus)
SOURCING & TRACKING
- Source startups according to Digital teams & Maisons priorities through our 2 keys assets (Station F + VivaTechnology)
- Tracking collaborations & synergies between startups and Maisons on a weekly basis
- Manage startups relationships before and during events (Station F & LVMH Innovation Award at VivaTechnology)
- Work with Digital Communication & Inspiration Team to share Startups Programs achievements (ex: communication plan for LVMH Innovation Award and success stories, POCs deployed with Digital team and Maisons, etc.)
- Startups Programs Manager: Juliette Geffrault
- Startups Programs Project Manager: Archibald Charlet
- Startups Programs Consultant: TBD
Startups Programs Intern
- Digital Team
- Open Innovation Team
- Communication Team
- Communication Agencies
- End-of-course internship
- Being attracted as much by the operational production (70% of the job) as by events management (30% of the job)
- Previous experience in managing innovation, digital projects development
- Knowledge of global startups, lab, entrepreneurs' ecosystem
- IT/Engineering capabilities or culture
- Solution driven and results oriented
- Structured & organized
- Communication enthusiast
- Creative, curious & ambitious
- Collaborative mindset, adaptation skills
- Languages: English & French
Knowledge of Pack Office / Google Docs required
Information à l'attention des candidats
L'offre de stage est à pourvoir pour Janvier 2021, pour une durée de 6 mois et le poste est basé à Paris 8ème.
LVMH recrute et reconnaît tous les talents.