Working within the Retail Learning department, you will assist the Retail Learning Managers by:
- Creating training modules and materials for client advisors and store managers (product launches, collections, selling skills, etc.):
- Creating/updating digital learning materials as well as communications.
- Developing content (information summaries, editorial).
- Processing and optimising visual materials (layout, photos, videos).
- Managing documents (researching and processing information).
- Gathering information from different individuals and departments.
- Occasionally handling the logistical organisation of training sessions.
- You are currently studying business (communications, marketing) or communications and are looking for an internship for the end of your course.
- Must be fluent in French and English, both oral and written (all material is designed and written in English - a native English speaker would be a plus)
- Ability to work on different projects at the same time, proactive and creative
- Good organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Copywriting abilities and a good visual and aesthetic awareness
- Experienced with PowerPoint and at ease working with different digital tools
- Flexible, an effective listener and good interpersonal skills
Information à l'attention des candidats
Type of contract: Internship
Start date: 02/07/2018
Duration: 6 months full-time