In the Marketing Department, you will be managed by the Head of Marketing and will be in charge for the following missions:
- Lead briefing and development of 360-degree toolkits for identified projects, ensuring readiness and sufficiency of all assets and guidelines.
- Manage marketing operations for all project launches, including cross-departmental coordination of communication priorities, planning and execution.
- Support commercial activations, including development of ad hoc assets and tools to meet specific commercial needs.
- Support marketing communications department on ad hoc marketing projects and partnerships.
- Business school or university
- Organisational skills and rigor
- Curisoity and enthousiasm
- Good communication skills
- Interest in fashion and products
- Good level of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent level in English and French
6 months-internship in Paris, from January 2020