Role and missions:
- Ensure the excellency of the After sales service for all product categories (Leather goods, Ready to Wear, Costume/fine Jewellery and sunglasses) in line with client requests
- After Sales:
- Store management and accountable for claim follow up during the whole repair process.
- Repair centre key contact in order to ensure the lead lime execution.
- Being able to give immediate feedback on recurrent quality issues to product development and industrialization team for corrective actions.
- Maintain close relations with stores and sales teams.
- Provide support on the ongoing projects led by the EMEA After Sales & Quality coordinator.
- Last year in master's degree, engineer or business high school with a specialization in Quality field.
- Autonomous, serious, result oriented, detailed oriented, agile and strong interest for Quality.
- Cooperative with good team work and solid communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Italian knowledges would be a plus.
- Advanced user of MS office (i.e. Excel, Power Point) and at ease with the use of Internet tools.
- Gain international experience and build up knowledge on both business processes as well as technical expertise on luxurious goods.
- Collaborate with different departments (e.g. Retail, Quality, Operations, Training, Product) allowing the trainee to have a broad point of view on several aspects of the Maison.
- Work on increasingly challenging environment and engaging projects.