The E-Business, Digital & CRM Assistant will help the E-business, Digital & CRM Manager on her daily tasks and will be involved in the development of E-retail, E-Commerce and CRM on the BeLux market, with different areas of focus:
- Ensure that e-retail trade plans are shaped and delivered effectively
- Ensure the development of dior.com through efficient toolbox activation, to recruit, convert, & retain customers
- Ensure the roll-out of digital campaigns
Ensure the CRM plans are delivered, with a focus on growing a qualified Department Stores & Dior.com database
- Work with PCD Headquarters E-Retail team on: definition of local E-retail Strategy and implementation on the Top 2 retailers
- Develop assets for the online visibility of the key launches and be responsible for the delivery on time
- Ensure that Parfums Christian Dior brand Image and visibility is optimized in all E-Retail channels
- Work with PCD Headquarters E-Commerce team on Dior.com expansion in Belgium & implementation in Luxembourg
- Plan and execute together with central teams, all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, e-mailings & social media activation.
- Follow-up of the translations with the agency
- Work closely with the PR Agency and dior.com central team to drive traffic & sales to dior.com
- Be involved in the local roll - out of Dior Insiders Program
- Ensure the roll-out of the CRM Strategy, with a focus on starting & growing a qualified Department Stores database & dior.com segmentation
- Build yearly CRM activation with retailers, in line with Trade Marketing & Media focus
Reporting & Others
- Provide a Monthly E-Newsletter about Dior & competitors E-Trade activities + E-commerce activations
- Survey and Report the Grey Market / Pure Players activities.
- Excellent Relationship building skills
- Ability to understand and defend the brand DNA
- Ability to manage priorities for self and team.
- Results driven, creative & Team player
- Education: Business school with if possible a Digital / EBusiness specialization
- First experience in marketing requested
- Experience in beauty is a plus
- Social skills: energetic, sociable, communicative
- Personal affinity and passion for Dior & digital ecosystems
- Fluent in French or Dutch & English, written and spoken.
- Excellent skills in Excel and Power point