As part of the Data & Business Intelligence department of LVMH Digital, you'll be taking a challenging and stimulating mission in Paris combining project management and analytics skills.
You'll be supporting the Data Activation experts in an agile project through a blend of quantitative and qualitative missions.
Key requirements for this role are to be passionate about digital technology and design, have a strong taste for the luxury industry, a real understanding of today's luxury consumers and their omnichannel expectations.
Proactivity, creativity, and team spirit will be key for your success.
Key Responsibilities :
1. ANALYSIS, REPORTING, BENCHMARKING TASKS
- Reporting on key performance indicators :
- Webanalytics, E-mail campaigns, Social Media... you know the major KPIs and how to analyze them to follow up the performance of the proof of concepts implemented
- De-jargonization and presentation of results via effective and visual presentations able to orient the directions of the project
- Collect and report industry benchmarks and best practices in the field of CRM, Customer Service, Clienteling, ecommerce, digital media via effective presentations
2. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Support in the daily execution of use cases deployed with LVMH Maisons
- Support in daily organization of planning, rollout and organizational tasks
- Redaction of effective presentations key for the project deployment (playbooks, training material...)
- Support the activation experts by maintaining relationships with all the internal stakeholders in the project
- Business school with quantitative major, or Engineering school with strong marketing orientation.
- Previous experience in Digital, consulting or an analyst position appreciated
- Perfect understanding of the digital landscape, you are a digital native
- Rigorous, you are strong in math & stats
- A real taste for data analysis and schematization of complex ideas into business insights
- A real taste for design and sense of aesthetics
- Passionate about technology and quick in new tools adoption
- Excellent Excel, Power Point skills are mandatory
- Rigorous, autonomous, highly proactive, excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingual English-French
Information à l'attention des candidats
Novembre 2018 or January 2019
LVMH recruits and recognizes all talents.