CONTEXT OF THE INTERNSHIP
Within the central digital department, you will work with Akash MEHTA, who is in charge of Earned Media. Earned Media involves working with influencers, media brands and fans in order to raise awareness about the brand, products and/or services.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- By managing projects, you will develop skills such as rigour and efficiency, your sense of responsibilities and your capacity to prioritize.
- Discovering of an international digital department within a luxury company.
- Gaining an Earned Media expertise in influencer marketing with a focus of e-Commerce, affiliate marketing and social listening tools.
- Social media skills working on a Dior official account @diorbeautylovers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Measuring Earned Media worldwide using social listening tools and Google Analytics to help better calculate a ROI to influencer marketing.
- Creating a monthly report about Earned Media and PR activities worldwide.
- Participating in identification and recruitment of micro-influencers for specific projects.
- Building sales and driving traffic to e-Commerce via influencer and affiliate marketing.
- Posting content on the new community page @diorbeautylovers.
- Working closely with communication, digital and marketing teams on new launches.
- You are fluent in English and French
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills
- You are studying business, communication or digital
- You are passionate about cosmetics and luxury
Internship agreement with your school mandatory. Apprenticeships not accepted
Dates : 07/01/19 - 28/06/19
Location : Paris 8ème
- Apply online by 31/08/2018
- Responses and selection starting in September
- Interviews at the end of September
Information à l'attention des candidats
Internship starting in July 2018 for 6 months.