We are looking for candidates with a passion for the retail and luxury environment. Retail support Intern will support our retail stores Worldwide, with exposure to zones and cross functional partners at all levels.
We are looking for talented professionals who enjoy the challenge of working within a fast paced setting, where outstanding client service, exemplary communication skills and a strong analytical mindset are keys to success.
ROLE OVERVIEW & MISSION:
The role of the Retail Support Team is to convey LV corporate's initiative to zones in a simple & clear way, and to communicate best practices of zone in corporate level.
The intern will report to Retail Support Manager and work on the following:
Client Experience Management
- Follow up implementation of client experience service initiatives and support tools (Voice, Mystery Shopping)
- Conduct analysis on quality of service
- Highlight areas of improvement based on the service barometer (Mystery Shopping)
- Contribute to develop and implement new tools to differentiate and elevate the client experience
Retail Performance & Business Monitoring
- Update business data base & provide regular retail analysis
- Conduct analysis of store and employee performance : productivity per team, actual versus targets
- Support maintaining business monitoring system
Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and French
Be service oriented - able to see requirements from the customers' point of view and translate that into data
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Information à l'attention des candidats
Type de contrat : Stage
Date de début : 06/07/2020
Durée : 6 mois, à temps plein
Lieu : Paris 1er