Within the Private Clients Relationship Team, the intern will participate to:
Private Clienteling :
- Assistance during 7 major international events (Fashions Shows,...): organization and logistics, welcome packs order and delivery, communication with zones to guide them through the nomination process and coordination amongst different departments to build a hospitality program
- Coordination with zones and LVMH partners to coordinate client visits in Paris and Europe all year long; detail oriented and client centric are key assets
- Assistance with animating a digital platform of LVMH and Paris experiences
- Communication with different vendors/external partners to benchmark and book their services, in charge of follow up and invoicing
- Assistance with the event reporting including cost analysis
Store actions :
- Compilation of feed-back and Best Practices for each In Store Event Theme (direct contact with zones, analysis of events and formulation of key learnings) on a regular basis
- Client Gift Catalogue development and management (relations with markets, studio, marketing, internal and external suppliers, stock level monitoring...)
- Maintenance & animation of SharePoint Store Action Site: regular updating of necessary documents and gathering feed-back on functionality, proposing upgrades post zone discussions.
- Stylist Program: gather feedback and results across zones, including analysis to assess success of Stylist hired (tracking of client conversion rates & repurchase) & key learnings bi-annually
- Partnerships: Participation to meetings with partners (to recruit new partners, develop our relationships...) and analysis on results of partnership events put in place with zones on a quarterly basis
- Competition Analysis of Store Events: to gather information from zones, countries and research online in order to understand the clear competitive landscape our stores function in
- Contribution to the formating of store Event guidelines and zone presentations
- Management of shipping or delivery of samples/invites etc when necessary
- Collect information about the competition and the luxury sector
Étudiant(e) en Master d'école de commerce ou universitaire avec une spécialisation en Marketing/Communication.
Rigoureux/se, organisé(e), réactif(ve) et motivé(e), vous avez un bon sens relationnel et savez-vous rendre disponible.
Passionné(e) par la mode et dynamique vous faites preuve d'autonomie, de maturité et êtes force de proposition.
Bonne maîtrise du Pack Office.
Anglais courant. Une troisième langue serait un plus.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Type de contrat : stage
Date de début : 06/07/2020
Durée : 6 mois
Lieu : Paris 1er