Providing a strong support to Retail Merchandising team through active assistance in driving the business, on-going analysis, preparation of the buying sessions and definition of the offer.
- Taking part in buying session, collection launch, regular points with Zones
- Coordinating sales, sell-through and stock reports at different perimeters of period, region and product category
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis in preparation for buying sessions and business-related meetings
- Managing day-to-day requests from the local merchandisers and coordinating centrally
- Managing rebalancing and transfers
- Preparing presentations and visual materials for various purposes
Retail Merchandising Manager RTW and Shoes. The role will be based in Paris.
Bac +4/5 in Business School
Having already completed an equivalent stage
Strong analytical skills, business driven and passionate about product
Great communication skills
Proactive and flexible
Fluent in English and French