DETAILS OF THE MISSION
- Your missions in the Supply Chain department will be:
- Asia / China / Japan Replenishment Management - Short Term Demand / Supply Planning
- Management of assortments and stock levels with the merchandisers of the zones
- Optimization of stocks between the different zones
- Monitoring of rebalancing performance and transfers between stores
- Launch of Collections and Events
- Plan the availability of stock for store openings or other events
- Plan the launch of the collections, in relation with the other services
- Assist in System Integration and Supply Chain Process Improvement projects
- Development of a consolidated supply chain information database
- Development of stock and sales report for all product categories on BI Tool
REQUIRED PROFILE :
Student in Bac + 4/5 level, you are rigorous, organized, flexible, dynamic and have good interpersonal skills.
You have a good analytical capacity, a perfect mastery of Excel and notions in Powerpivot and PowerBI.
A fluent level of English is imperative.
Embracing inclusion and diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since 2013 to providing Equal Employment Opportunity and valuing the personal uniqueness of each individual.
Information à l'attention des candidats
From the House of Dreams to the House of Talents
"Whatever you do - for business or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion..."* Christian Dior
Christian Dior was the Designer of Dreams. From the founding of his House in 1947, which was marked by the revolution of the New Look, he transformed his dreams into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased make women all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day. "Fabric is the only vehicle of our dreams... Fashion, in short, comes from a dream, and a dream is an escape," he wrote in his book I am a couturier. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior became the creator of his muses' happiness.
Today, rich with this exceptional heritage and a community of more than 7,500 talents, our House embodies more than ever the House of Talents conceived by Christian Dior. In more than 40 countries around the world, we spread our know-how, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our employees. Join us and create your future in our generous, disruptive and ambitious universe where we grow in excellence, courage and optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion