SEPHORA, n1 Global Beauty Retailer (part of LVMH Group), operating in more than 30 markets worldwide, is a strategic global partner to Guerlain, a leading luxury Fragrance and Beauty House since 1828. To support this partnership, you will join SEPHORA Global Account Director within Guerlain International Team.
Support Guerlain x Sephora Global Strategy Implementation:
Support Global Account Director in 360 action plans alignment and implementation with Sephora markets WW:
- Assortment, distribution, category strategy alignment and follow-up
- Trade plans alignment, implementation and follow-up
- Retail Experience projects including Visual merchandising & Education
- Digital / omnichannel strategy alignment and implementation
Support Guerlain x Sephora Joint Projects Development and Implementation:
Support Global Account Director in developing "in the kitchen" in partnership with Sephora Global / Regional HQs and in close cooperation with Guerlain International Product and Business Development Teams, with Guerlain International Retail Experience Team and in close cooperation with the Markets activation and category plans:
- Joint Trade Activations / participation in retailer "Parti Pris" - plan alignment and follow-up with Sephora HQ, markets and Guerlain HQ teams.
- Category projects (Beauty-to-Go, Fragrance-to-Go, Sephora Favorites etc)
- ,Retail Experience: Visual Merchandising & Education Joint initiatives
- Digital/Omnichannel projects
- Monthly sell-out analysis and report preparation (market/retailers sell-out data, NPD panel)
- Key launches analysis and report preparation
- Best practices report preparation and sharing for more synergy and acceleration
Support daily operational tasks:
- Help to prepare and organize internal and retailer meetings
- Sephora Global internal SharePoint platform update
Expérience requise : Business school or equivalent (bac +4/5). Excellent analytical and synthesis skills. Result oriented. Sensitivity to beauty and luxury. Previous experience in Multinational companies in Key Account Management or in Operational Marketing, in Perfumes & Cosmetics or in selective retail is a plus.
Savoir-faire : Fluent English. Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point). Creativity together with strong organizational skills
Savoir-être : Agility, entrepreneurship spirit, high capacity to adapt to multitask dynamic international environment, autonomy, leadership. Enthusiastic, team player.