24 Sèvres est le nouveau site e-commerce multi-marques de luxe et de mode incontournable. Nous offrons à nos clients une sélection exclusive plus de 150 marques de mode femme, une offre pointue qui incarne l'esprit de la capitale de la mode, des vitrines virtuelles innovantes proposant la présentation en ligne la plus aboutie et la plus esthétique du marché et un service client haut de gamme.
The Social Media Manager will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of 24 Sèvres' global marketing and communications strategy. We are seeking a social media and brand content superstar, balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp on all things digital.
This role reports into the Head of Brands Communications and is part of the Marketing & Communications department.
- Define and implement a stand-out social media strategy across all social media channels (positioning, tone of voice, frequency...) in order to develop 24 Sèvres brand identity and user preference.
- Create brand content - directly and/or with support of the internal creative team - (video, images, Stories, tone of voice, UGC) in line with brand DNA and latest content trends.
- Work alongside Communications team to implement the global and regional, long-term and tactical influencer marketing strategy in key markets to ensure growth of 24 Sèvres brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach...
- Support with coverage of global activity and 24 Sèvres events for social media usage.
- Graduate or equivalent with 3-4 years' experience gained in fashion, digital and/or retail marketing ;
- Fluent in French & English
- Experience with editing and content tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, iMovie...