24 Sèvres is the new shopping destination for luxury fashion online and is currently looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE (Chef de projet Social Media) to join the marketing team.
Joining a young and dynamic company, the Social Media Executive will report into the Global Marketing Director and will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of 24 Sèvres' global marketing and communications strategy. We are seeking a social media and brand content superstar, balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp on all things digital, data and business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role reports into the Brand Communications Manager with dotted line to Traffic & Media Manager, and is part of the Marketing & Communications department
Social Media, Community Management & Amplification
- Define and implement a stand-out social media strategy across all social media channels (positioning, tone of voice, frequency...) in order to develop 24 Sèvres brand identity and user preference.
- Develop and implement a global and regional, long-term and tactical influencer marketing strategy in key markets to ensure growth of 24 Sèvres brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Create brand content - directly and/or with support of the internal creative team - (video, images, Stories, tone of voice, UGC) in line with brand DNA and latest content trends.
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach...
Paid Social & Branded Media
- Develop and execute paid social media campaigns, incl. defining audiences, briefing creative assets, running AB testing, managing media agency and analyzing branding and performance KPIs, with a continuous ‘test & learn' approach.
- Coordinate Branding media plans (display, YouTube...).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years' experience gained in fashion, digital and/or retail marketing.
- Exuding passion for all things social and digital, you are aware of the latest trends and eager to test & learn.
- Highly innovative & creative, with a real interest for fashion, you are full of great ideas serving both brand and business stakes.
- Business and data-driven, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, keeping in mind the strategic dimension of your functions, and the company's growth as the ultimate objective.
- Resourceful and scrappy, you feel comfortable in a constantly-evolving environment, able to cope with the demands of a rapidly-growing company.
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and wearing multiple hats, social butterflies welcome!
- Exposure to multi-cultural teams, ideally with international experience, impeccable communication and presentation skills, editorial fluency in French and English is essential.
- Must have experience with editing and content tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, iMovie...