To work within the communications department of KENZO fashion under the PR Director & Managers.
Responsible for global sample trafficking of the KENZO collections. Maintenance of visual identity of the showroom all year round.
Main responsibilities include
- Sample management with Fashion GPS - inventory / sends / returns / reservations.
- Manage showroom requirements of PR, Digital & Commercial teams.
- Showroom maintenance including merchandising.
- Booking couriers.
- Management of PR database
- Ordering office supplies - boxes, tape, bags or any needs relative to the showroom
- Daily liaison with PR managers in relation to samples, image requests, lookbooks.
- Coordinate seasonal inventories for KENZO & its global agencies.
- Fashion GPS training for seasonal interns.
- Manage interns
- Assist with Press Presentations & Press Sales
- Assist on Paris based events - fashion shows / launches / parties.
- Coordinate fashion show invite preparations - invitation send outs etc.
- Manage internal send outs for the company
- Answering the phone / email - organisation of appointments, sample requests and messages for the department.
- Regular contact with external press offices to ensure optimum inter-bureau movement of samples
- Maintain good relations with fashion assistants at magazines, stylist assistants and influencer assistants.
- Maintain good relations and follow up with editors to ensure prompt returns of samples.
1 or more years of full time experience at the press department of a fashion house / agency.
International experience a bonus.
Previous education not solely restricted to fashion based subjects.
Interest in logistics, coordination, understands prioritising and time sensitive matters.
Flexible, agile and a good approach to working with courier companies.
Interested in working in a very fast paced environment.
A curated approach to what they do, interested in maintaining high visual standards.
A commitment to producing work of high quality and on time.
Loves working as part of a team.
Must speak French & English fluently. Any other languages are a plus.