Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and Glenmorangie,... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As the Senior Visual Merchandising Manager of the Global Retail Team in the MH Global Travel Retail Region, you are responsible for the design, the development and the deployment of animations programs at the worldwide level.
In charge of about 10 programs per year, you lead the roll out of the concepts for about 1300 POS in the different TR markets.
Creative Concept & Development
- Elaborate animation design briefs for agencies based on marketing, brand and sales objectives & consumer target
- Develop guidelines for local implementation for both internal teams in the regions & suppliers
- Lead design agencies to deliver concepts & technical details
- Develop agencies portfolio to fulfill ambitions
- Build innovative consumer experience projects in collaboration with TR marketing & MH lab teams
- Monitor trends & competitive landscape
- Build design books to pitch for new locations & be the champion of the brands' visibility on the field
Activations Roll out
- Analyze and report programs success and KPIs
- Prepare Best practices report to share and re apply
- Share with marketing and management team to align on strategic goals and next steps
Flagship Animation Projects
- Lead design development for specific flagship projects in collaboration with the TR regions
- Brief and manage suppliers in collaboration with the Store Planning Manager
- Analyze and report project success & KPIs
- Business School or Design School Diploma. Ideally both.
- 10-year experience in merchandising design & development
- International experience. Fluent French and English mandatory.
- Innovation and creation
- Project management
- Interpersonal skills
- Impact and influence