The Training Manager acts as Benefit ambassador for education and is responsible for ensuring Benefit's education objectives and curriculum is delivered in class or on counter to the regional and/or retailer standard. S/he is responsible for scheduling and coordination with Key Account Managers and Commercial Teams for impactful training activities, productivity development, digital learning (inkling) and ongoing feedback of every activity. As education ambassador, his/her ability to collaborate with other departments is imperative.
Your role is to :
- Coach your Beauty Advisors to ensure good performance
- Responsible to implement all product and service training plans and suporting commercial teams in sales objectives.
- To inspire the bene office with the excitement of training activities and plans
- To ensure a consistently disruptive « locker room » customer experience of Benefit, the « feel-good beauty » Brand
- Rules with Wit and Wisdom
- Solve problems with Courage and Creativity
- Make Real Connections
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Train the Beauty Advisors teams and coaching
- To ensure timely and quality implementation of training programs
- Top 25 on Shop floor, Benenotes training
- Induction (benebabes and occasionally retailer)
- Beauty ABCs (DNA, product knowledge, Magic Formula, Service, selling techniques)
- 8 steps to a successful day
- Flight School ( if applicable)
- Review implementation with Regional Trainer manager
- Track performance through training
- Actively reporting progress (problem -solve road blocks, if any) and proactively circulate feedback from all training activities.
- Record and Publish positive photos and videos of all training activities.
- Responsible for securing all training tools and kits issued, respecting the Training Room Guide.
- Management Experience of 3/4 yrs
- Presentation skills
- Persuasive Communication
- Customer Focused
- High Engagement style & passionate
- Active Brand Communicator
This position is based 80% on the field and 20% in the office.