Within the Architecture Department of Christian Dior Couture and reporting to the Director of Project Development, we are recruiting a Senior Store Project Development Manager for the East area covering APAC, Japan & China. You ensure the development of the Christian Dior Couture boutique network while respecting the brand's image and its architectural concept through renovation or store opening projects, with a view to optimizing space, time, and costs.
- Roll-Out of projects respecting defined architectural concepts and project brief.
- Develop projects crafting volumes and studying spaces to ensure best architectural approach on macro and micro scale.
- Produce reference documents for every step of the design phase until completion: Zoning, Plans, sketches, elevations, Interior order list, display capacity count and details. Produce a design package after project is fully approved.
- Manage the realization of projects with internal and external actors (local executing architects, store planner, visual merchandiser, retail, legal and finance teams) until the project is delivered
- Work in tandem with the store planner, responsible for leading tender and construction of the project within the agreed schedule and budget.
- Correct the execution drawings. Ensure concept and guidelines are fully respected
- Assist with site acceptance operations and opening procedures as required
- Ensure the quality of finishes and compliance with the approved drawing.
A university graduate with a degree in Architecture.
You must have a solid experience in Retail Architecture, at least 8 years, with experiences in at least one Asian country.
Experience gained on projects development in the luxury retail or Retail Executive Architect is required. Experience from the Contractor side (general contractor or millworker) may be also of an advantage.
You have a sense of composition.
You have the sense of details and levels of expectations in a luxury retailing environment.
You are motivated by the challenge of completing projects on time and on budget.
You have a perfect command of the Office Pack, Autocad, Photoshop and Sketchup.
You are able to propose solutions and have a proactive approach of problems.
You are able to present a project and it's details in succinct and efficient manner.
You must have a high level command of English, and another Asian language is beneficial.
You are a team player person with integrity.
You are diplomatic and you are able to handle a matrix organization, managing relationships with architects, consultants and building professionals.
You are able to work under pressure to handle multiple projects at the same time. Organization is one of your strengths and you know how to set priorities.
You are curious and interested in an international role.
Willing to travel for at least 30% of the time.