Since 1860, TAG Heuer (part of LVMH group) has embodied avant-garde, precision and bold style, that have marked the history of the watch industry. In 2015, we have introduced the first luxury smartwatch on the market, leveraging the Swiss watchmaking savoir-faire. Since then, the TAG Heuer Connected Watch business unit was created to scale, with the vision to bring an unprecedented mix of elegance, lifestyle and sports tracking features to our smartwatch users.
Are you interested in shaping the future of this fast growing segment of high tech?
In order to support our growing activity, we are hiring a Senior Signal Processing QA Engineer who will be in charge of owning the test and validation plans, protocols and automation of our algorithms in our growing strategic Signal Processing team.
This position will report to our HW & Platform Engineering Director, and work in direct coordination with the Signal Processing Lead.
- Define the target accuracy of signal processing algorithms and metrics, in partnership with the product & hardware teams
- Own the validation of algorithms developed within the signal processing team:
- Define acceptance criteria and validation milestones
- Design a validation strategy
- Execute test plans
- Contribute to algorithm development by organizing data acquisition campaigns using well defined and repeatable protocols
- Assess the performance of our sensors (e.g. accelerometer/gyroscope, GPS, heartrate) and help qualify and select our next generation platform components
- Contribute to the definition of acceptance criteria/tech requirements for technologies licensed from third parties
- Support software development teams during the integration phases
- Customer obsession
- Attention to detail. Obsession for quality.
- Dive deep
- Degree in science or engineering
- 3+ years of experience, ideally in sport/medical products
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills