Since 1860, TAG Heuer (part of LVMH group) has embodied avant-garde, precision and bold style, that have marked the history of the watch industry. In 2015, we have introduced the first luxury smartwatch on the market, leveraging the Swiss watchmaking savoir-faire. Since then, the TAG Heuer Connected Watch business unit was created to scale, with the vision to bring an unprecedented mix of elegance, lifestyle and sports tracking features to our smartwatch users.
Are you interested in shaping the future of this fast-growing segment of high tech?
In order to support our growing activity, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager responsible for defining and delivering features for TAG Heuer connected watches.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for proposing, defining and implementing impactful Core and Wellness use cases, and a luxury experience at all touch points with the software product (watch, companion, unboxing, onboarding, ...). To do so, he/she will drive the Design and Engineering teams and develop external technology partnerships.
As a mini-CEO of your product line, your role will cover all aspects of the product lifecycle, including: 1) Vision and Roadmap, 2) New Launches, 3) Constant Feature and Experience improvement, 4) Engagement, 5) Growth and Partnerships.
- Drive a dedicated Feature Team (UX/UI designers, developers, QA...) to deliver products on-time that align with the vision
- Create elegant and impactful user experience on the watch and companion app
- Drive designers to create impactful watchfaces, both mechanical-inspired and fully digital
- Work closely with Google and OS partners to deliver a luxury experience through customization of the OS
- Define a roadmap of impactful features (short and long term) to drive customer acquisition and increase frequency of use
- Develop technology partnerships to complement our portfolio of use cases (overall and on different verticals: Entertainment, Travel, Communications, Health and Wellness, ...)
- Define value proposition, key benefits and differentiators for new features and products
- Define use cases, user stories, wireframes to drive the development team
- Select third-party vendors (technology and design) to accelerate time-to-market
- Benchmark versus competitors' strategy and products
- Passionate about user experience
- Solution oriented mindset
- Passion for Luxury. Attention to detail.
- Interested in lifestyle and fashion
- Interest in sports and wellness trends
- Ability to travel (10% of time)
- Fluent in English and French
- Engineering or Business School preferred
- 5+ years of consumer oriented mobile products development and launch, ideally for wellness
- Proven track record of establishing relationships with mobile application developers, partners, agencies
- Experience working in Agile, especially Scrum
- Deep understanding of the iOS and Android OS and SDK
- Experience working with data and hardware is appreciated