In a rapidly evolving context, we are developing women's and men's eyewear collections, with a strong focus on quality, image and the same rigor in Wholesale as in Retail.
Integrated within the Dior Eyewear Business Unit, as Merchandiser, your role will be to follow up the Dior Boutique's retail business, on women and men universes, reporting to the Eyewear Division Director.
Your mission is to ensure a global vision of the product assortment and merchandise planning & support business growth respecting the merchandising global strategy :
- Guarantee the consistency of products/collections assortment by boutique across the region regarding the strategy, marketing calendar, Visual Merchandising planning & guidelines
- Work closely with the buyers and supply chain to generate & implement action plans to develop businesses (reorders, strategic product launches etc); with Marketing team, VMs and Training teams to propose specific local relevant action/event
- Adapt the product assortment to market specificities to reach budget objectives
- Centralize, take actions and follow-up all the specific product requests from the boutiques (product push, assortment review, transfers & rebalancing...)
- Weekly sales analysis in order to support the sales and the Sell-Through of boutiques: weekly actions within the zone, best-sellers analysis, sales forecasts, stock planning, top management presentations...
- Manage buying session on the category: analyze season sales per boutique with quantitative and qualitative feedbacks, preparation of tools and identify opportunities/bets with buyers
- Debrief the top management on the buying strategy and key messages for each collection
- Business School, Marketing and Management training background
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Merchandising
- Very strong abilities in Analytics
- Passionate about Retail, Products, Fashion, Luxury
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Highly organized, and results-driven
- Multi-tasker (time management and organization), sense of prioritization
- High capacity for analysis, synthesis, organization, initiative / proactivity
- Strong sense of rigor, precision, detail
- Very good team spirit, autonomy, dynamism
- Curious, open, with a strong sense of communication, listening, observation
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint tools mastering
- Proficiency in French and English (written and oral), Italian an asset
- Available for travel abroad
Information à l'attention des candidats
"Encourageant la diversité sous toutes ses formes, Christian Dior Couture s'est engagé depuis 2013 dans une démarche en faveur de l'emploi des personnes en situation de handicap."