The candidate will overview all legal aspects of TAG Heuer connected products and, in particular, will:
- Provide strategic advice on technology-related issues (including software development, hardware, databases, licenses, etc.) and structuring of transactions;
- Review, draft and negotiate a range of BtoB contracts including in connection with:
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) and ODM (Original Development Manufacturing) partners (including MOUs, letters of intent, SLAs, Framework agreements, statements of work, support and maintenance agreements, etc.),
- Development of applications and software (development, licenses, transfer, etc.)
- strategic partnerships with third parties;
- Counsel on the legal issues associated with connected products, including in relation with data privacy, CRM, social, ecommerce, regulatory, certification and marketing issues,
- Provide guidance on disputes;
- Participate in risk analysis, advise on process issues and draft documentation related thereto;
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas and overall act as a strategic partner to drive results for connected devices projects and to reduce risks to the organization while working closely with the business team;
- Work in close collaboration with the CW business team.
- JD or completed law degree with excellent academic background;
- 8+ years of practical legal experience in law firms and/or in an international environment including significant experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts, including notably IT contracts;
- Deep knowledge of IT law and significant experience at drafting complex commercial and technology contracts and addressing novel IT/IP issues in a creative fashion required;
- Substantive knowledge of laws related to marketing, e-commerce, privacy and data protection required;
- Strong legal drafting and negotiation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills required.