The Senior Hard Merchandising Project Manager will be in charge of the Hard Merchandising strategy in EMEA, ensuring the roll-out of the new concept, the update of our Top Doors, the high-end execution of all our new and renovation POS projects.
She/he is responsible of WW Hard Merchandising strategies to be deployed and perfectly executed, in contact with HQ, regional and local teams.
The Senior Hard Merchandising Project Manager will also organize the Hard Merchandising processes following all HQ new processes and will help local teams (Merchandisers, Dir Co, GMs...) to respect them.
Expert in Hard Merchandising, she/he will be able to support EMEA markets for new openings (business and design oriented) and their POS renovation plan.
She/he will be responsible of all new projects to be presented with the EMEA Merchandising Manager in weekly Architect Merchandising meetings with Comex Top Management.
Key leader in the EMEA Team, the Senior Hard Merchandising Project Manager will monitor the Capex of the region, following WW, regional and local priorities.
With a strong experience in business unit, oriented to design and customer experience, she/he will supervise the Project Merchandising Management at the regional and local levels, in the guarantee of the brand image and the EMEA financial interests.
1 - REGIONAL HARD MERCHANDISING MANAGEMENT
- In charge of Hard Merch processes (project management tools from brief to opening, Teams community, EMEA Merch SharePoint, workshops, meetings...) in order to organize the regional Hard Merchandising.
- Create a RACI for Hard Merch Projects and share it with all partners.
- Ensure Project Management leadership, with an EMEA Merchandising Project Manager + externals when needed, in partnership with local Merchandisers.
- Supervise regional/market's design and HQ validations.
- Be HQ Hard Merchandising team key contact
2 - EMEA HARD MERCHANDISING MONITORING
- Create the tool to follow and arbitrate the Capex investments with the Local and EMEA Top Managements. Participate to budget sessions.
- Assist and influence markets to take the good decisions (localization, Merchandising solutions, retroplanning, budget...) following the HQ and EMEA priorities.
- Monitor all EMEA Hard Merchandising projects following the Capex investments.
- Measure risks and communicate the information.
- Report to Regional Merchandising Manager, keep tracking tools up to date.
3 - EMEA ULTIMATE MERCHANDISING LEADERSHIP
- Ensure all our current Ultimate doors to be up to date.
- Lead EMEA new Ultimate openings from roadmap to installation in partnership with markets.
- Work closely with market to prepare and share brief and needs to HQ Architect teams.
- Ensure the follow-up of HQ design process + back & forth between HQ and EMEA/Markets.
- EMEA Key contact for Ultimate Projects in partnership with markets, HQ Architects, Store Planners, Purchasers, Local Merchandisers, Shopfitters...
4 - EMEA HARD MERCHANDISING REPRESENTATIVE
- Bring Hard Merchandising expertise on EMEA Top Strategic rollouts.
- Create a strong relationship with the regional Visual Merchandising team.
- Participate on transversal projects with other departments.
- Be a brand image and EMEA representative with markets teams.
- Be a EMEA representative with HQ teams and influence/challenge them in EMEA needs
Bac +5, with strong experiences in Hard Merchandising and interest in Soft Merchandising. Experience in the Luxury P&C industry is a must have.
Language skills : French (business proficient) - English (business proficient)
Computer skills : Architecture/Design softwares (Expert) : Sketchup and Autocad are Mandatory, other is a plus. Adobe Suite and Microsoft Pack Office (advanced).
Function skills : Hard and Soft Merchandising, Design, Process and training, Business unit knowledge, sense of analysis, team work at all level (HQ, Region, markets, external).