Maison Givenchy (LVMH Group) is today a luxury brand recognized in the world for its collections of Haute Couture, ready-to-wear for women and men as well as for accessories.
Steeped in the tradition of Haute Couture, the Maison embodies French elegance thanks to our qualified teams at the service of a unique know-how.
The Senior Architecture Project Manager, under supervision of the Head of Architecture and the Architecture Director, will provide overall management direction for the stores project design, realization, renovation and restatement in the respect of the brand image, the schedule and budget.
- Work, coordinate and gather the necessary information for the projects between/with all departments, first of course the HQ Architecture team, and all involved: Financial, Retail, Wholesales, Legal, I.T., etc.
- Select the local architect for Permits.
- Prepare a preliminary schedule for the projects; perform costs estimating and value engineering; supervise all aspects of day-to-day management of construction projects along with the local architect.
- Select, hire, instruct and negotiate costs with the general contractor and subcontractors, in transparency with the Financial Department.
- Oversee and ensure the respect of the timetable for all phases of the project, including: programming, design, development, construction, orders (deliverables including brand supplied items), opening and maintenance.
- Develop and administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contract and quality control; check the correct process of payment and resolution of litigations.
- Monitor and coordinate work performed by field staff and construction firms; ensuring that project operations are in compliance with design specifications and with state and federal policies and regulations, established performance and delivery criteria, and ensuring that brand requirements are being met;
- Research and prepare reports pertaining to operations, equipment, policies and procedures, and/or other issues.
- Drive and ensure the brand guidelines.
- Work closely and support the full Architecture Team on any project needed, not only the ones being followed directly by the project manager.
- Oversee of maintenance to ensure that the quality standard of the store is kept within the parameters of the brand guideline.
- Reinforce that all trades comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and maintain brand design and project standards.
- Manage the relationship with the brand partners on the project: Department stores / Malls / Landlords / Co-board / etc.
- Master Architecture Degree
- Analytical and project management skills; written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal and team work.
- Confirmed CAD skills: Autocad, Sketchup, 3D visualization, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- General Office software skills: Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Lotus, etc.
- Professional proficiency in English, every additional language it's a plus.
- 7 year experience in Architecture, 5 year experience in Retail.
- Experience required in Luxury Business and/or International major fashion companies