Moët-Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH. Moët-Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions. Based in France and reporting to the Head of B2B Solutions, you will join a highly motivated team of project managers and analysts working every day with our business partners and contractors to bring digital transformation to the sales, marketing and customer service teams around the world.
The MHIS B2B Team at Moet Hennessy is looking for a dynamic and diligent Salesforce Tech Lead that will be at the core of our applications acting as release manager, innovation manager and technical project manager for existing and future salesforce-based B2B solutions. (This is NOT a position for a Salesforce Admin or Salesforce Developer).
The Salesforce Tech Lead will be in charge of release management for our existing solutions (including our SFA solution - deployed today in 27+ markets by 1500+ users) managing end-to-end the release plan (backlog arbitration, velocity and delivery), validating the overall technical design and coordinating a team of third-party analyst, developers and configuration specialists in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
For new projects and initiatives, she/he will be working with the project manager leading the implementation teams (both internal and external) to ensure a robust multi-cloud architecture and integration to other solutions in the ecosystem. Communities, Commerce and Marketing Cloud project are currently in the roadmap as we have a very exciting strategy around Salesforce for the years to come.
She/he will coordinate the team to drive innovation in the platform by integrating relevant Salesforce releases into the backlog, proposing and testing existing or bespoke apps and doing proofs-of-concept for new ideas.
Previous experience in managing SFDC for field sales in a B2B context is essential. Excellent communication and organisation skills are required to drive daily contact with business stakeholders and IT teams (internal and external, demand to run). The candidate must have outstanding analytical skills to interpret the business needs and propose de best implementation solutions. Some international traveling (less than 10%) could be expected for this position.
- Ensures technical lead for our B2B Salesforce platform including architecture, implementation, cloud and third-party solution integration.
- Release management: defines and executes release plan overseeing budget / scope / plan / quality. Manages solution backlogs (assisting product owners and analysts in definition and arbitration). Coordinates contractors to deliver releases of approved evolutions.
- Promotes a lean core model. Follows up / coordinates cross-functional teams from design to implementation, including requirements, technical design, build, test and deployment and support of new features.
- Proactively drive the program of innovation through releases, apps, POCs, R&D... ensuring the platform explores and capitalizes on new trends and features
- Closely follows SF new releases, third-party apps, market trends, etc. and presents demos (including POCs) to enrich current solutions.
- Conducts end-to-end vendor selection processes (including market research, RFI/RFP, evaluation & benchmarking) ensuring compliance with legal and sourcing departments
- Manage and communicate a backlog. Collect needs in order to transform them into application and operational requirements. Translate business requirements into specifications / user stories.
Must have :
- Over 6 years of experience with Salesforce.com core model solutions as a technical architect, technical lead or technical project manager.
- Must have excellent technical knowledge (architecture, implementation, integration in Sales, Service and Community Cloud (Marketing Cloud a plus, Cloudcraze a big plus) as well as integration experience between Salesforce to other applications (SAP).
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and challenge third-party vendors in implementation, delivery organisation and workload estimates keeping our solutions lean and core model
- Appetite for innovation, design thinking, hands-on experimentation
- Good understanding of CPG business practices and on B2B sales processes and solutions
- Client-oriented with excellent communication skills. Able to engage both business and IT teams. Good presentation (incl. PowerPoint) and reporting skills (incl. Excel and BI tools)
- IT and business awareness, hands-on / test-and-learn mentality, autonomy and pro-activeness, entrepreneurial and innovation-oriented.
- A fluent level of English and significant international working experience is essential
Valuable to have :
- Experience in CPG industry (ideally beverages) or luxury industry is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP SD) and BI solutions (Qlik)
- Experience with core model approach and multi-BU deployment of solutions
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology and change management