The MHIS B2C Team at Moet Hennessy is looking for a dynamic and diligent Salesforce SalesCloud & MarketingCloud Analyst that will help us develop our Global Consumer Engagement ecosystem to better know our Maisons'consumers, their interactions as well as engaging them through a portfolio of new initiatives including direct sales, marketing automation and data intelligence tools.
Within a consumer engagement center of services or in a consumer engagement squad team, the Salesforce SalesCloud & MarketingCloud Analyst will set up, develop, implement features & journeys on Salesforce clouds.
He/she will ensure the highest quality of deliverables within agreed timeframe, methodology, optimal coordination with other functions & stakeholders.
He/she will have the opportunity to work on a range of Salesforce Products : Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, in a fascinating environment of Moët Hennessy Maisons & markets.
He/she will work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams (ie squad).
He/she will also follow new trends on Salesforce clouds, and contribute to innovation initiatives through releases, POCs, R&D...
About the team :
Moët-Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH. Moët-Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions. Based in France (PARIS) and reporting to the Head of B2C Solutions, you will join a highly motivated team of project managers and analysts working every day with our business partners and contractors to bring digital & B2C transformation to the sales, marketing and customer service teams around the world.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
- Developing and implementig features & journeys on Salesforce clouds
- Setting up email templates & execute email execution
- Developing and implementing automated marketing programs utilizing Email Studio, Cloud Pages, Journey Builder, Automation Studio and some third-party integrations
- Maintaining ongoing Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform health, diagnose and troubleshoot system errors and provide user support for a large enterprise
- Analyzing data from analytics and assist in implementation improvements to Marketing Cloud performance and deliverability
- Executing email creation, proofing and end-to-end testing tasks and QA results deliver high quality content
- Configuring email templates, content modules and dynamic cloud pages using AMPscript
- Support administrative functions on Salesforce clouds including account, user, reports, and dashboards maintenance
- Developing new functionality to support changes/enhancements in Salesforce Salescloud
- Proactively drive innovations through releases, POCs, R&D... ensuring the platform explores and capitalizes on new trends and features
- Ensure delivery on time, with the expected level of quality of new features, journeys, campaign execution.
Information à l'attention des candidats
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED :
- 2+ years of SalesforceMarketing Cloud & Sales Cloud project implementation experience with integration to B2C CRM
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies (scrum, other)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience designing and developing responsive design templates for email marketing across all browsers and operating systems
- Significant knowledge and experience with Automation Studio and Journey Builder related activities (data extensions, queries, decision splits, email activities, etc.)
- Background in Email Marketing Development and Email Marketing development best practices
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and manage code versioning
- Willingness to learn new features and drive user adoption
- Friendly assertiveness
- IT and business awareness / pragmatic / hands-on / test-and-learn mentality / autonomy and pro-activeness
- Languages: English & French