Guerlain TR Middle East is looking for a Sales Delegate / Field Coach Trainer.
Your mission is to support and develop retail teams in delivering the client experience in all our TR shops of the
Through local execution of corporate strategy, you will train and coach Beauty advisors to become ambassadors of the
Brand culture, values and products. You will also be responsible of the perfect execution in our shops and entitle for all the soft merchandising.
Your role is to define the roll-out plan to best contribute to business growth, answering to the needs of the TR points of
sales through merchandising improvements, selling skills, product training and active coaching.
Your main missions:
- Observe interactions with clients on the floor and through active listening and questioning, you will coach individual team members to draw out their own solution to improve and develop
- Be the link between MEA training team and local needs. + Ensure transmission of the training strategy and tools
- Organize regular meetings with MEA team to share training & merchandising reports, and exchange best practices
- Adapt merchandising strategy and training programs + tools to the priorities and needs of the business region
- Participate in the recruitment of local Beauty Advisors and organize the induction program for them. Manage all shifts and daily follow-up
- Develop knowledge and skills of local BAs with specific training sessions (brand and product knowledge, animation and presentation skills, training plan construction, training organization and logistics, management and coaching skills)
- Provide personalized follow-up of each shop visits via detailed reports
> Commercial, Marketing or Field training experience in the business region
> Team management in an international and multicultural environment First experience in P&C and/in or Travel Retail is a must
> Selling and retail experience
> Excellent command of powerpoint/excel
> NIAC / Can Do attitude is MANDATORY
> Passion and energy
> Excellent communication & presentation skills
> Multicultural management
> Fluent English, Arabic is a plus