Bulgari Corporation of America is looking for a Travel Retail Sales Coordinator who will be based out of our Miami office. The position is a new addition to the Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Miami sales team and it is aimed to support the growth of the Travel Retail / Cruise ship channel at WW level.
- Analyze sales and stock monthly per point of sale and per product category, highlight stock call outs and suggest re-orders to the clients. Meet with clients periodically to receive Open-To-Buy and suggests orders per month, ensuring budgets are line with expectations.
- Analyze and suggests product assortments and rotations, based on ships and sales trends per nationality.
- Create new Stock-Keeping-Unit creation forms, support the clients with forecasting activities and order processing needs for both novelties and permanent collections.
- Liaise with local logistics team and with the clients to ensure the orders received reflect the defined assortments.
- Prepare internal reports per point of sale tracking sales KPIs by ship and by region to support strategic decisions for the channel.
- Support the channel with reporting and benchmarking analysis on industry trends and competition. Propose ideas and tools to support this fast growing business and to maximize sales.
- Communicates effectively internally and externally with departments and partners on different time zones.
- Travel : Limited - ship visits, specific trips from time to time
*This is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties and may be changed by Management at any time.
Qualifications - Professional capabilities:
- Fluent English (Mandarin/Chinese is a +)
- Experience in the buying office, merchandising or planning teams
- Experience in the cruise ship or travel retail business
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with clients and colleagues
- Analytical skills
- Customer Orientation