Pauline Moynat, a visionary and the only woman trunk-maker in history, arrived in Paris at the age of 16 and transformed a male-dominated universe in an entirely unique way.
Since its inception in 1849, Moynat has been recognized as an emblem of discreet and uncompromising luxury with a unique Parisian charm.
This original conception of Moynat still defines us today; we are above all makers. We design, conceptualize, produce and retail fine leather and travel accessories.
We continue to push the boundaries of innovation, technique and savoir-faire.
We are currently seeking several Sales Associate with an expertise in luxury sales to join our team in New-York and California.
Moynat offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients, we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Moynat family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Moynat.
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant with an expertise in luxury sales to join the team in New-York or California to develop client relationships and to become a specialist in Moynat.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and [department/boutique] performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the [department/boutique]
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
Experience Required :
- Previous experience within luxury fashion
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- An existing client book (preferred)
- A passion for Moynat and our collections
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends
- Fluency in a second language-