TAG Heuer Russia is looking for an enthusiast and dynamic sales assistant for its Moscow office! In this role, you will report directly to the Sales Director. You will be the main contact person for the Company's clients. In this context, your main job responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate clients and end-customers inquiries including products, prices, availability, delivery dates, etc.
- Cooperate with Logistic manager on tracking and tracing of goods and transports
- Manage the client's mailings
- Provide the product information and stock data to the clients
- Product allocation for the clients in cooperation with the sales force and the Sales director
- Handle client and end-consumer reclamations in cooperation with After Sales Services
- Cooperate with the accounting team concerning clients' payments, orders, invoices, primary documents and returns
- Support the development of the business by actively working through the management team and by helping your colleagues to succeed
- Excellent level of knowledge for 1C ERP system, Excel, Power Point
- English speaking. French will be a plus.
- Client oriented, natural customer service behavior
- Cooperative and open to learning new skills
If you are a motivated self-starter, team player with eager to learn and the ability to provide the best service to your different stakeholders, we just can't wait to receive your application!