Your mission will be to analyse, define and execute commercial plans for the development of TAG Heuer, based on the strategic vision and financial guidelines provided by the Sales Director. This should include developing key retailers by maximizing sell-out, improve brand visibility and developing a strong relationship with retailers.
In this context, you will report directly to the Sales Director and your responsability will include:
- Achieve annual quantitative and qualitative objectives as defined by the sales director
- Execution of the brand strategy to develop it both in turnover and desirability
- Analysis of his customers to identify opportunities to grow in sell-out, brand visibility and brad image
- Propose brand activations and sales incentives with relevant customers
- Control the image is in line with the established brand strategy.
- Assure the visual merchandise is updated and in line with the brand guidelines.
- Implement the plans for new product launches (assortment, timing, sell in, etc...)
- Deliver in-store trainings
- Act as an ambassador for the brand within retailers
- Commercial reporting with sales director
- Bachelor or Master degree with 2 to 5 years of commercial experience
- Fluent in spanish and english
- Ability to successfully interface with administration, marketing and back office teams.
- A strong ability for dialogue / negotiation with retailers
- Good understanding of the luxury industry
- Solid analytical skills as well as IT skills Excel (in particular), PowerPoint, Word
- Required Driving Licence