Under the responsibility of the Customer Service Manager for the swiss market, the Sales Administration Assistant will contribute to the satisfaction of our customers by providing an efficient administrative workflow for all repairs. He/she will be part of fully multitasking team, sharing the workload but able to manage every step of the process, ranging from watches registration, estimates creation to communication with customers.
- Opening of the repair files and registration of the watches sent to the After Sales Service
- Creation of quotations based on the technical diagnosis made by the workshop
- Communication with customers during the complete repair process (subsidiaries, agents and end customers) by phone, or email
- Updating the repair status and organizing the spare parts' picking lists
- Invoicing and establishment of specific customs documents
- Packing of watches to organize the final shipment
- Maintaining an up-to-date inventory and a secured physical workflow with the watches
- Successful experience in International Trade or in customer relationship management.
- Comfortable in written communication and in phone calls with local and international contacts.
- Proficiency in common IT tools.
- Diplomatic and customer oriented.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Team player with a contagious positive attitude.
- English C1
- German B2/C