As part of the opening of its new boutique in Munich Maximilianstraße, Christian Dior is recruiting a Runner.
Within the Administrative team, the Runner is the House's ambassador and ensures that each of our customers receives a unique experience. He is responsible for the stock activity of the boutique and provides support to the Retail team in all aspects of service by:
- stocking all service areas and maintaining adequate supplies during the day,
-ensuring that requested articles by clients are on the shop floor as soon as possible
- assisting with service of beverages
- contributes to stock management: reception, transfer, destocking, loans, setting aside, rotating inventories, etc....
- assists the retail team with the operational needs of the store (stock optimization, uniform management, packaging, supplies and various materials, petty cash monitoring)
- through all its missions, it makes a significant contribution to achieving the store's revenue target
- develops an in-depth knowledge of the House and its products
- demonstrates team spirit, participate in all related tasks that contribute to the overall objectives of the store.
You have at least two years' proven experience as a Runner or in stock management in a dynamic and demanding environment, ideally in the retail sector.
Your results culture is strong.
You have a very good interpersonal skills and a great ability to listen.
Team spirit, reactivity, organization and rigour are essential qualities for this position.
You are autonomous and your initiative will be appreciated in this position.
Your German and English are fluent.