General Purpose of Position:
Working with the Boutique Director/Manager, the Trainee has to learn the day-to-day management of the sales team and ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store in line with Christian Dior expectations :
- Maximize every sale, minimize stock losses, and bring new clients to the business.
- Open and close the boutique
- Coach, staff, schedule, merchandize, and complete inventory.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to achieve maximum results.
- Exemplify the Dior Values on a consistent basis
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Commercial Performance and Team Management
- Maximize sales and measure sales performance and conversion rates on a daily basis.
- Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of Sales Associates
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising independent judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
- Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, and to convey other necessary information to management staff and associates.
- Facilitate proper communication between management and associates.
Clientele Service and Management
- Participate in the coordination of sales promotion activities, which include seasonal sales, trunk shows, contests, including proper use of in-store signs advertising sales and promotions.
- Train the team on optimizing Capture Rate and After Sale do develop personal customer database
Product and Stock Management
- Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, merchandise handling, security, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- Help solve problems that affect the department's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Lock and secure the store, and oversee compliance with all security procedures.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Skills and Competencies:
Ability to :
- Build relationships
- Effectively contribute to manage sales staff toward achievement of sales and clienteling objectives
- Manage boutique operations effectively including attendance, merchandising, and housekeeping standards
- Merchandize effectively
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to associates
- Operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including POS systems, PC, phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, and all other office equipment.
- Graduation from a Top School
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Availability to work the hours necessary to open and/or close the store
- Ability to maintain presence on selling floor for long periods as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Potential to grow within the structure to become a real manager