The Multibrands Retail Sales Manager has a key position in the Benelux team to ensure DIOR :
successful qualitative and profitable business development, respecting brand image and strategic plan of the region and the Brand.
To improve Dior Sell Out performance the Multibrands Sales Team will focus on:
--> Stores Productivity improvement with a Top Doors Coverage increase
--> Instore Level of service improvement
The Benelux Multibrands Retail Sales Manager is in charge of the management of the Multibrands Sales Team (> 20 people).
He/She will have the following key responsabilities:
1. GLOBAL BUSINESS RESPONSABILITIES
- Evaluates competitive challenges for brand and identifies opportunities for growth and profit enhancement as active member of the management team.
- Strives for continuously improving sales force productivity.
- Drives continuous improvement of the Multibrands Stores distribution processes
- Provides coaching, constructive feedback, development opportunities, and recognition to direct reports.
2. SELL OUT DEVELOPMENT:
- Maximize retail sales and grow market share, ranking and productivity on Multibrands Stores
- Implement the right Organisation, Sales, Training, Motivation and Animation tools to perform on the chains
- storesAnimation Management : Prepare and implement the animations in cooperation with the KAM and Trade Marketing team & Guaranty the Free Lance quality and Performance
3. SALES FORCE MANAGEMENT:
- Ensure that all Consultants follow the Dior art of selling and express Dior Brand values to customers
- Motivate Retail Developers to have a team spirit and be goal driven
- Conduct regular store visits and ensure Consultants development through regular coaching and appraisals
- Introduce each Consultant in the National training path.
- Create and implement local incentive programs
- Recruit the best-qualified Consultants
- Optimize team planning respecting new Coverage guide lines and improve match to traffic (Top Doors Focus)
4. TRAINING, IN COLLABORATION WITH THE TRAINING MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Implement the European Training Plan in Benelux and recommend the needed specific actions.
- Implement individual training path for Dior sell out staff (Retail developers and Future Animators)
- Multi-brand Retail Developers: support to run an adapted expertise program (as well as on-going novelties and Basic trainings, on field, in classroom and through e-learning (if applicable)
- Ensure coaching programs implementation.
Strong Leadership, People-oriented supervisory skills
Strong Analytical skills
Structured, systematic and organized
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ready to travel within Benelux region.
Perfect PCD product and selling knowledge,
High coaching and Customer service skills
International Master level in Management.
Excellent in Office tools.
Dutch or French native speaking with Excellence in English.
3-5 Years Management experience
Proven track record in Sales
Established relationships with key Beauty Retailers in the market is a plus