Retail Marketing promotes transversal projects with retail focus to boost the high-end products sales. The role consists in translating retail needs into actions needed at central level and facilitating communication among different departments and retail stores. With ambitious sales targets and increasing store network, we are recruiting to support this growth.
The person will work transversally across 3 categories and assist on various topics:
- Be the contact of the network stores on client orders follow up & store operations assistance (including stock replenishment, care service, selling tools implementations).
- Receive and synthetize the feedbacks from retail team and share centrally, work with related departments to solve issues
- Assist coordination of retail activities (store openings, events, pop-up/pop-in ) worldwide and prioritize according to retail needs
- Personalized service fine tuning and implementation (painters, special orders process)
- Drive analysis of categories performance and growth evolutions to give suggestions
- Lead retail network set up with Merchandising and Supply teams
- Participate in retail expertise build up with Zones & Learning
- Assist client experience development and implementation with Clienteling & Retail support
- Build up the expertise network in each zone/store, and animate experts group to keep the direct communication central to stores
- Regular feedback from stores to help store build up an efficient environment for the categories.
- Follow up the special requests from retail/clients
- Assistance to zone events to achieve commercial objectives.
A minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing, Merchandising, Supply chain or similar experience in luxury industry,
Retail experience is a must with a minimum of 1 year in store environment.
Commercial mindset with retail focus, entrepreneurial spirit, team work player , autonomy, proactive, and self-driven.
Excel and PPT excellent.
English& French mandatory, other language is a plus.