Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Travel Retail Europe works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
Reporting to the Marketing & Retail Director and in cooperation with all the departments of the House (Global, Communication, Marketing, ...), your mission is to drive store excellence & performance by supporting Travel Retail Marketing team Europe.
The Retail Manager is responsible for the design / development process of new openings or renovations from the concept phase to the opening of all projects in Shop in Shop and Boutiques. It contributes to the success of the new concept (currently under redefinition) so that it can be broken down into the different formats of the Maison's points of sale
Store Design & Planning
- Develops & validates the adaptation and evolutions of the new concept store and Shop in Shop
- Lead the implementation & deployment on the network of the concept (in the process of definition)
- Constantly adjusts and refines the architectural concept
- Manage Visual merchandising: In store tools & Assortment strategy & planogram
- Optimize business experience, especially the customer experience and the work of sales teams
- Control the cost target per m2
- Follows budgets
- Pilot the openings of shops until the opening (choice agency architecture, follow-up the different phases)
- Selects the architects & the agencies of production of the shops in market
- Follows the tenders and validates the files in collaboration with the markets
- Follows the implementation of the concept locally
- Manage the sales team & customers of the different geographical areas
- Pilot choice: creative agencies / architects / production agencies used locally
- Analyze and report projects success and KPI's
- Prepare Best practices report to share and re apply
Education: Business Degree level - Education in Design / Architecture or Interior Architecture
5 years of experience in the Retail universe - experience in Travel retail is a plus
Languages: Fluent French and English
Professional experience & know how: Retail experience. Merchandising / Design with business-oriented profile. Strong knowledge of the design process. Good knowledge of Luxury and its codes
Technical & management skills: Project management, good communication skills.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Team player. Proactive and dynamic.